- Ti22 Films FZ LLE maintains the https://www.dubaiondemand.com/ Website
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile and stipulates that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in the UAE
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE
- Customer using the website who are minor / under the age of 18 shall not register as a user of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
a) The client may cancel this Proposal before filming begins.
b) Should the client wish to cancel two (2) weeks or more before filming begins, then Ti22 Films will be entitled to out of pocket expenses, if any, payable upon presentation of invoices.
c) Should the client wish to cancel later than that, then Ti22 Films will be entitled to ten (10%) percent of the agreed budget plus all out of pocket expenses payable upon presentation of invoices.
d) This Proposal forms the entire arrangement between the parties and supersedes any other prior verbal or written arrangement.
e) This Proposal will be governed by the laws in force in the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
f) Any dispute arising from the interpretation or implementation of this Proposal will be settled amicably between the Parties, and any resolution reached will be put down in writing and be binding upon both Parties. Failing an amicable resolution within a reasonable period of time, the dispute may be referred to a competent court of law for a binding judgment.